Saturday 6 October 2012

Book Week Fun

Book week is now over and I thought it would be nice to share a few of the best memories from the week. So much has happened this week that I don't know where to start. I'm so proud of all of Year 4 for trying so hard to read extra and finding the house Wallies that were so well hidden around the school.

The other stad out memory for me has to be the publishing of our class book in the library. I have never taught a class of such clever children and it's great that we are all published authors! That's right, if you search on Destiny now you will find our book. How cool is it that anyone in school can check our book out of the library for them to read at home! The e-book is nearly done and I will give anyone a copy of it when it is ready. 


No comments: