Friday 7 September 2012

Everybody Is A Learner - Even Me

So it's a new year and that means reflecting on last year and thinking about how you might improve this year. Well, after careful thought, I have decided that I would like to be better at Art. Luckily for me TX has the amazing Mr Pat this term and it has turned out to be the perfect opportunity for 4T and myself to improve our Art skills together.





Mr Pat has started teaching self portraits in both the Year 4 Classes. We first had to draw a self portrait without any help and then begin again but under the careful watch of Mr Pat. We have not finished yet but I think you can tell from my two pictures that the second me on the right is definitely better than my first portrait on the left. All that is missing is hair and ears. Both of which I eagerly look forward to learning how to draw next week. Thanks, for the excellent help Mr Pat!

No comments: