Friday 7 September 2012

Another Busy Week



This week has been a super busy week and once again I'm so very proud of all that 4T have learned. So many of the children have really listened to the objectives of my lessons and tried to complete all their activities as best they can.



 The Big Write talk homework help on Wednesday really inspired the children to write some interesting and varied story settings. It was clear that so many children had been thinking hard about which adjectives and it was great to read so many settings that showed excellent examples of VCOP. 






I think my most favourite part of the week was Earth layer research and modeling. It was the first time in the three years that I have been teaching Year 4 that I had taught that activity and it was such great fun! I eagerly await the blog posts from everyone in 4T next week. 











No comments: